MAKE MONEY FASTER By Being Smarter
Tips for effective ad posting:
1) Try uploading 2-3 pictures of your item. Different positions
2) If you do not have a picture of the item you want to sell simply go over to Google images and find the exact or similar model or product
3) It’s good to place your product name and model within the title, it allows people to find exactly what they are looking for. If you have a very low price you can also add that into the title
4) Add Tags. You will see a field called tags after you enter your items description, in this field you want to put 3-4 keyphrases seperated by commas that describe your product or service so search engines can find the post which ultimately leads to local consumers looking for exactly what your selling. Example: If your selling a blue Tv you may want to use these keyphrases for tags: saskatoon blue tv for sale, sasakatoon blue tv for sale, saskatoon tv for sale. Be sure to use the word Saskatoon in your tags so local people can find your ads.
5) The four essential ingredients of an awesome classified are:
6) The key to successfully getting the correct attention to your classified ad is to sell the buyer by making them curious enough to want to learn more about your property or product . Most buyers will want to know three things right off the hop:
– the asking price , -the location , and
– the number of bedrooms , if applicable.
7) Be direct and to-the-point. Start your ad with the price immediately to attract the serious buyers. You should also mention if the price is negotiable or if financing is available.